Annual Reports: Why You Need One and How to Make Yours Rock!
Annual reports are no longer one-size fits all. There are many ways you can make sure your volunteers and donors are updated about the good work they make possible and the impact that’s having on the world. In this workshop we’ll look at how a great annual report can help you keep supporters, and sometimes even gain new ones. We’ll also look at how to make sure your annual report is one of the great ones.
This workshop covers:
- What to include in your report, and what to leave out.
- How to tell your stories for maximum impact.
- What format options you have for your report, and what the benefits and challenges of each format are.
- Copywriting and design tips to help you grab and keep attention.
- Tools and worksheets to help you with planning and project management and cut the stress that major projects like an annual report can otherwise cause.
You’ll leave the workshop with some great ideas, and valuable worksheets – worksheets that will save you time and heartache while you produce an annual report that helps you retain the volunteer and donor support that makes all your work possible.